ASEAN Prize 2019
ASEAN is calling for nominations for the ASEAN Prize 2019 !!
It is a prestigious regional award which aims to acknowledge the inspiring and outstanding achievements of an individual or organisation in fostering the ASEAN identity, promoting the ASEAN spirit and championing the ASEAN way. The winner will be honoured with the ASEAN Prize Trophy and US$20,000 cash-prize, also will be presented during the 34th ASEAN Summit in June in Bangkok, Thailand.
Nominees should have exceptional merit in contributing to the following designated focus areas:
- collaboration between ASEAN Member States;
- collaboration between ASEAN and the world;
- people-to-people engagement among ASEAN Member States;
- economic integration and promotion of standards between ASEAN Member States; or
- excellent contribution to ASEAN Community Building.
Award Nomination for ASEAN Prize 2019
- Nomination opens on 11 February 2019.
- Nominee must be an ASEAN citizen or an ASEAN-based organisation. The nominee must produce verifiable documents highlighting the achievements and impact in ASEAN for the period January 2018 to January 2019.
- The nominee should also share future plans in continuing the work after winning the prize.
- The deadline for submission of nomination to the National Focal Point is 11 March 2019 at 5 pm, Jakarta time
Please submit nominations to your respective National Focal Point, as listed below:
Brunei Darussalam :email@example.com
Indonesia : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lao PDR : email@example.com
Malaysia : firstname.lastname@example.org
Myanmar : email@example.com
Philippines : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Singapore : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thailand : email@example.com
Vietnam : firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com
Nomination Form for ASEAN Prize 2019 : https://asean.org/storage/2019/02/ASEAN-Prize-2019-Nomination-Form.pdf
For further information, please visit https://asean.org/asean-prize/